In these tough economic times, many business owners are wondering how they can save money, and are looking towards cutting their energy bills as the first step to making their companies more profitable. With gas bills for small businesses accounting for up to 40 per cent of their overall expenses, finding cheaper suppliers for their energy makes business sense from any perspective.
Bright Spark Utilities offer an easy way to find cheaper commercial gas suppliers for businesses large and small. By adopting a targeted approach to reviewing your energy usage, we can compare business gas prices and plans that are most suited to your company.
How it works
Achieving cost savings for your large or small business gas prices is simple with us, regardless of whether your business is large or small. The process is simple:
- Discuss your needs with one of our specialist advisors
- Send us a letter of authority to act on your behalf, along with your recent commercial gas bills for analysis
- Your account manager will investigate the best packages for you and compare business gas prices from a range of major suppliers
- Once you’ve switched, you’ll be enjoying savings of as much as 60 per cent on your current gas prices, and we’ll keep on top of your contract to ensure you are always on the best tariff available
Letter of Authority Download
Please add your letterhead to our document below and return it to Bright Spark Utilities
Please download the following Word Document then fill it out and send it back to us at your convenience.
Letter of Authority
When should you contact us about your small business gas?
We are here to talk to you at any point about how to save money in a small business and when to switch your gas provider. Don’t leave it too late though, as many suppliers will rollover your contract if you fail to switch within a given window. This can lead to being trapped into another lengthy contract that may not be meeting the best needs for your business, and this can mean paying up to 30 per cent more than you currently are.
Why choose Bright Spark Utilities to compare business gas prices?
As well as helping our clients to achieve lower commercial gas prices, we also offer a number of additional services to give you added value when you choose to work with us. These include:
- A named account manager, who will not only be working to compare business gas prices and offers for your company, but will also continue to manage the account to ensure you are getting great value for money.
- The potential to achieve a substantial saving on your large or small business gas costs, in many cases as much as 60 per cent less.
- Intermittent reviews of your account to ensure you are still on the best available tariff.
- Advice on energy saving, guidance on how to save money in a small business and support with renewable energy technologies including solar panels.
- Additional services relating to telecoms and electricity, helping you to make even more bottom line savings and ensure a more profitable business for the future.
Contact us today to see how much money we can save your business.